Temperature gadget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Temperature gadget

Hi all.....does anyone know or use a device that can measure temperature in grow room and send info to android phone whereever they are in country ( uk ) and if gets too hot will let me know straight away... and maybe something that i then can turn off....ie a smart plug

Not sure on the capabilities, but there are bluetooth thermometer/hygrometers that might meet your needs.

Comment

Make sure is says wifi enabled. It appears the bluetooth models just go from unit to phone but not to wifi which means they have a max distance of 300' or so.

Comment

You'd probably have to set up a hub, google,amazon...Of course, I'd guess Jeff Bezos could also monitor your grow.
        "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

You could also get a Wyze camera and remotely pivot it to look at your thermometer. I've done that between CA and MI.

Comment

Male45andabit pp-Code WiFi Temperature and Humidity Sensor, Monitor From Anywhere with Email & SMS Alerts (Standard) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MV415MP..._5UfyEbR2XK2XH

... this does what you want....Do not set it up with your accurate address.... just thinking out loud

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X