Can you tell how much time left?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you tell how much time left?

Trying to be patient, but this is my first grow and it's bagseed, so no info on the strain.
    Germinated on December 2nd, 2019. Grown in an indoor 2x4 tent with 300w light. Giving nutes every other water, watering every other day or when she says she's thirsty. Water PH balanced....and everything else I've read to do here.
    Are you able to tell approx how many weeks I have left? I have a digital microscope, so I'll be watching the tricomes, but I'm just hoping someone can give me a clue whether it's going to be 2 weeks or 8 weeks or somewhere in between!

I have some seeds from Seedsman that I'd like to get going when I have a week or two left so they'll be ready to enter the tent when this one is harvested.

Nice looking plant - pics 3 & 4 trichomes are turning to white - I would guess 2 weeks.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I'm with Canuck. I'd say 2 or 3 weeks

Comment

Thank you! Would you recommend I go ahead and start the new seeds? Or wait a little while longer?

Comment

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Start the new seeds.

As long as you have a small light you can put them under till your space is free, I'd say go for it

Comment

I like lots of amber, that takes longer, if you want cloudy and little amber not so long, what do you want?
          I would start the seed, if you have room and light go for it!

Comment

• jna313
            jna313 commented
            Editing a comment
            If I knew the strain, I’d be more picky - but this bagseed- I just want it to be done. The flower it came out of was quite nasty, peppery even. I’m hoping this won’t be as bad but I don’t have too high of a hope. I’ve got another light and a small tent. Might just start them there!

Nice first grow, congrats, just looking at the pistils I'd say you got another 4-6weeks, to go ,depending on how you like it.
          You want those white pistils to turn brown -red and recede back into the flower.
          When using your scope ,look at trichs on the calyxes, not the sugar leaves, sometimes you see amber on the sugar leaves, a month before you see them on the calyxes.
          So don't be in a hurry to harvest her, and you want be disappointed, let her get mature.
          Read Nebulas tutorials on when to harvest , she's got plenty of pictures of mature buds, and what they look like.
          Nice job for your first grow, alot better than my first grow, many years ago, keep it up, it's a great hobby, plus what you grow is way,way better than that dogsh-t, you buy across the tracks.
          HappyGrowing
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

Thank you all for the compliments, though I don't feel the same way. I didn't LST early enough, I stunted it by starting in a window and then to a 2x2x2 photography light tent with a 90w Amazon houseplant light, and finally upgraded to a grow tent and 300w light in January (30+ days in).

I've been pouring through the Harvest/Drying/Curing tutorials and articles.
            I think I'll give it another week or two before starting the new seeds.

My goal was to be able to smoke my first Seedsman grows by my birthday, June 4. I have a couple of 8 week strains, but that's still cutting it close. I suppose if I only have this bagseed cured by my b-day it won't be the worst birthday ever.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X