Gelato souvigner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gelato souvigner

Has anyone had any dealings with a place called gelato souvenirs for seeds? They have some really interesting strains. But I can't find any feedback on them

I'd never heard of them until you posted. They do have some interesting stuff but I hate paying $10 or more per seed and forced to buy 5 packs. What part of the state are you in?

Comment

• Okietrapper
      Okietrapper commented
      Editing a comment
      Southeast oklahoma

They do have nice pics
    That Peanut Butter Breath is testing local (Tulsa) at 24.5% THC

Comment

Their site says they are just another reseller. (that's ok). Also all seeds are feminized and shipping is free. And you can use a card. Things have come a long way since August 2013 . $50 would not get you any seeds back then. About 165 with shipping is what my first 5 seeds cost. They are another place. Hope they make it.
      Focus and relativity.

Comment

The way they have the pricing laid out, if one wants 1 pack of 5 seed the price is not so bad. But if you want several packs (or more than 5 seed) you then pay multiple shipping charges (yes I seen the "free shipping" trust me you pay for it). Something they could do to attract me is offer discounts on multiple packs of seed. (or did I miss something?) Also I did not see, nor search for, if they give free seed with a purchase.
        EDIT Okietrapper IF you buy from them we want to know the results, how long it takes to get them, how many sprout, how they grow etc../EDIT
        Last edited by Rwise; 03-04-2020, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Hey guys I placed a small order with gelato souvenirs , just took a shot to see if they are for real. Great communication and sent well packaged
          seeds. In a tracked envelope. I believe they are legit

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Okietrapper i just checked out that site and they seem fine to me too. I sure hope that Peanut Butter is a good one. Man the names these days Says it has 28% THC very nice

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            The PBB has been testing @ 20-24.5% local.

Ok guys don't jack with gelato souvenirs. Made a small purchase, good packaging got the seeds in timely manner, but not viable 1 out of 5 sprouted.
          sent them a text and they said all sales final. Well it was a cheap lesson. I will stick with greenpoint,next generation,homegrown seed and ams all of these have treated me good

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Well that's some shitty service sorry for your loss Okietrapper.

No big deal I've pissed off more money than I've kept lol. Them guys had some strains that are kinda rare but we have some really good banks out there that will take care of there customers.. I just wanted to let everyone know how it went.
          wish everyone a great growing season !!!

Comment

Back attcha Okie have a plentiful season
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Thanx for the update

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X