No announcement yet.

Making seed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most of these have now been harvested and are drying/curing. The Mazar is raining seed out of her, though some did not make a lot of seed. I am looking forward to growing some of these crosses out, and of course hoping for that kick ass hybrid!
    The Pieberts were said to be mold and mildew resistant, so much for that, they were the first to show WPM! Both of them had the same issue below ground, the roots were in a knot. I'll check with my friend I gave one to and see if his does the same. I wont grow this again, just did not live up to the hype.
    The big girls, Shock Trauma has something attacking her seed, I sprayed with Spinosad last night, all of them not just her (and the surrounding ground). The DGD is coming along and has some nice fat seed. Now comes the BB3 female, GG4s, and SSK that are just into preflowers now.
    IDK what they will do over the next 15 days with the hours being as long as they get here this year. So far no revegging! hope it stays that way.

Comment

Many seeds are ripe! The DGD and Shock Trauma produced way more than I really wanted, but hey they should be good heavy setting plants, I have not started breaking buds, and already have over an OZ of seed from each. Not all the girls did this well, one only made 4 seeds with another making a big fat 0.
      And the venture into weirdness, I crossed one of FBLs autos (LSxSC) with a BB3 male resulting in a lot of seed. This should give 25% photos (like dad), 25% autos (like mom) and 50% crosses, regular seed of course for breeding. Also found 5 seed on the NLxLS auto from FBL (may be a few more on her yet)
      The BB3 female has produced enuf seed to play with and see what an F4 will do, and if good then make the F5, I see nothing good or bad with doing this on the WWW.
      The GG4 has made enuf seed to play with as well, and may kick out a few more yet. I read good things on this cross.
      The DGD crossed with BB3 should make a beast of a plant with both being heavy setters!
      The SSK cross has made some nice seed as well, not a lot of it, but the hope here is to breed forward that 10 way mutation, and make a heavier setting plant..
      All the Pieberts had root issues (went into the ground and tied in knots), did make seed, and I may plant some of it some time, but just not impressed.
      Black Domina, no black to her, but she made a nice load of seed and I hope the black genetic can come out in some of them, not holding my breath.
      GSC did ok on seeds as well, and should make a nice cross.
      The others I am still curing and waiting tell the buds are ready for me, then smoke em and pull the seed out.

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
        FunkyButtLovin commented
        Editing a comment
        Not bad at all man. They don't all cooperate but you managed to get most of them to, I would definitely call that a success. They all sound pretty good but I'm especially excited to see what the GG4 and DGD crosses are like.

I'll get a full list of what I have sometime today, and some pics of the seed.
      I will give seed to 10 members (for now, we'll see how it goes), first come first served. PM me your email. BTW I am not fast, I once told a boss that wanted things faster, "I have 2 speeds, slow and stop! Want to see the other?"
      These members need to have 90 days membership to GWE and X amount of posts with pics of their grow. Newer members, you'll get your chance, hang around!
      I will pay shipping and ask for only pics of the grow to be posted on GWE and judgment on the seeds/plants grown.
      All seed is regular seed so males will be in the mix, I do this for better breeding of more stable plants. After I get a strain developed, I may do fem seed then. There will be unuf seed to make up for males you may not want.
      What I expect is 25% will be like the 3 BB3 male plants, 25% will be as their mother, with 50% being the mix between the 2 plants. I think the DGD x BB3 is going to be good, and she put up enuf seed for many of us to grow!

There is some I am not letting out like the auto crosses, I will grow them and let the larger male autos pollinate the larger female autos. The smaller autos moved away (males pulled), and the photos grown out for flower (males pulled). The F2s should all be auto at this point.

Comment

For those that may have interest heres the list;
        BB3 males over;
        Dresden Green Diamond, plenty of seed and more still in the buds.
        Shock Trauma, plenty of seed and more still in the buds.
        Mazar I Sharif, plenty of seed and more still in the buds.
        Black Domina LTD
        Bruce Banner F4 LTD
        GSC LTD
        Floor Sweep, will be a mix of whatever was dropped then found. At least 20 seeds in it for the 1 (or first) person that wants it.

Next seed run, Santa Marta Colombian Gold, some call her mother of skunk. The fun is just beginning!
        Last edited by Rwise; 08-15-2020, 12:44 PM. Reason: I forgot one

Comment

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          Rwise that's very generous of you. I would take you up on it but have enough seeds to last for years. Not to mention enough already grown and jarred to last several years.
          Good luck on your strain making.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X