Flowering gone wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Flowering gone wrong

ever since flowering started on this critical autoflower, i’ve been having problems.
    i’ve not been feeding much, i feed with every other watering 3mL tiger bloom/gal. growing in FFOF.
    auto is on day 46

my leaves are dying, fading fast - i don’t know what’s wrong. any ideas?

thanks again,
    joebuddy

If its just lower fan leaf it is normal to use and shed lower leaf.

Comment

Rwise is partially correct although the lower leaves tend to yellow and die off in a plant that has reached the end of it's cycle (harvest time). In your case the plant is still forming buds at roughly 7 weeks and in all likelyhood it's a nitrogen deficiency https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabi...gen-deficiency
      I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Do you have the Fox Farm Trio of nutrients or only Tiger Bloom? You should be using Big Bloom and Grow Big together with the Tiger Bloom. The plants aren't receiving much nitrogen from a <1/3 dose of 2-8-4. I will say that your plants still look pretty damn good and I wouldn't worry too much.

Comment

possibly a lock-out, wouldn't be unusual at this point in flowering...IMHO I would say a good flush, watch the pH and be careful not to overdo the nitrogen when feeding as you don't want to taste it in those buds...

Comment

Clip off those leaves that look yellowing and forget about them. You have plenty of photosynthetic material there. Don’t need any more nitrogen based on color and vigor of newer leaves near tops.
            If you bend you will be less likely to break.

Comment

I have the Fox Farm Trio. My last watering was the 3mL tiger bloom. next would be pH’ed water, what would I feed it next? ml/gal

Comment

Here's the feeding schedule, most of us end up feeding somewhere around 1/2-2/3 the recommended dosage and I would suggest starting at half strength then adjust if necessary depending on how the plants respond.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fox%20soil%20chart.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	259.8 KB
ID:	381149

Comment

oh i’ve messed up now
                  i just watered using big bloom 5mL, grow big 1mL, tiger bloom 3mL, and i’m noticing curling tips (all are mL/gal)
                  i guess no grow big during flower?

Comment

About halfway through flower I begin tapering off the Grow Big and when I'm guessing around 3 weeks left I cut it out completely and start tapering down Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom a little for another 3-4 feedings then cut it out completely and flush for a week or so. Something like that, it's not scientific or mapped out beforehand. I try to judge by how the plants are looking and may adjust these amounts/durations a bit. You really do just have to figure out what works for your plants in your situation and it does take time (lots of it) to get it dialed in. For me it's nearly impossible to try to keep them all really happy as I'm running 13 different strains at all different life stages and to keep a diary for each plant, watering and mixing nutes individually would consume so much more time than it already does and I would drive myself insane I think.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X