An anamoly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An anamoly

This is a green crack I have in my veg tent. The plant is totally healthy and growing normally. But a couple of weeks ago the first leaf appeared with some yellow veragated in the leaf. I saw some yellow on the next leaf so I have been watching this leaf before I decided to post about it. I have continued with normal feeding and watering schedules. But it appears that this one chute has a distinct yellow to the leaves. Not another leaf on the plant has any yellow in it. So that’s why I am calling it an anomaly instead of a plant problem. I just think it’s cool and I wonder if I took this chute as a clone and rooted it would the yellow leaves continue?
    Attached Files
    4x4 flower tent
    sour dream
    Blue Diesel
    Trainwreck
    platinum Girl Scout cookies

2x4 veg tent
    Green Dream
    Sour Dream
    blue dream
    Freakshow

Genitics maybe. I've had plants grow leaves one half Yello one half dark green. Chokked it up to genitics or genitics mutation maybe keep us posted.
    Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
    sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
    4 plants currently under 500w
    2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
    GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
    Happy growing/consuming 🥴
    Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

hey Booger789 , One of my AK's showed similar markings, and has now cloned 2 more plants with the same trait. Usually just a couple of leaves do this..mainly on one stem. Nothing to worry about if the plant is otherwise looking healthy
      Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
      Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
      6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
      Canna Coco/perlite
      General Hydroponics Flora Series
      Cal/Mag.

Auto plants Strawberry Pie Auto(fast bud) Night Queen Auto(dutch passion) Chem Dog Auto(ethos) Unknown mix Auto(butterbean seeds)
      Photo plants Blue Cheese(butterbean seeds) Green Crack(Canuk seeds)
      Purple Gelatto(Canuk seeds)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X