Hermies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hermies

Hey guys i want to share somthing that happened to me my last grow. So i just harvested a couple of my ladies or should i say hermies. And upon trimming up these things i noticed seeds in one of them an iam not talking just a cpl this thing was loaded with fully developed seeds i never had this happen. Anyways idk if this was genitics or what the strain was Pakistan ryder from world of seeds.. And she was an autoflower. The weird thing is my other pakistan ryder that was harvested with her an grown right next to her in same tent seems to be fine i didnt find one seed in her its weird. An one of my major concerns are that i also have three other ladies that were in the same tent as her that have not yet been harvested an hoping i got lucky with them as well idk. Anyways i just wanted to share give me some thoughts how did this other lady stay seedless? And are the seeds anygood that came out of this? This plant looked so great while she was growing i never would have guessed she was full of seeds.Its crazy anyhow thanks guys looking forward to hearing some thoughts...

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X