Still having yellow spotting issues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still having yellow spotting issues?

I’m Still experiencing yellowing of my lower leaves. The top and mid level leaves are just fine. Was advised that there’s too much salt in the medium. The guy from the local grow store said it’s no big deal and continue with what I’m doing because they’re not getting enough water/nutrient if the top leaves are perfect? I went ahead and finished what was left of my water with nutrients and then recently flushed it with flora kleen but the yellow shoots are growing while a couple of the lower leaves are shriveling, turning solid yellow, and kinda crispy/dry? It’s being maintained at a good temp of 75 and 50% humidity with lights on. Not sure what’s happening or what to do since I’ve taken both routs on increasing the watering and flushing the salts away. It is also interesting that the upper leaves are Perfectly fine with good folding/praying. Thoughts? Anything helps. thanks ✌️

Doesn't look too bad Mass117 - third pic is weird, looks kinda like a 'Leaf Miner' problem. They are called that as they mine through the middle of your leaf eating as they go.
    Lower leaves just might not be getting the light they want - so they yellow and wither away. Snip em off.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Mass117
      Mass117 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Canuck147. I hope it’s not a disease similar to a leaf miner. Though I often spray Green Cure to prevent any bugs. I have wondered about them just just not getting enough light? I’ll probably snip these lower leaves just to be safe, but do I snip at the tip of the stem where the leaf meets, or the whole stem that meets at the stalk?

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Not at the stalk - I cut about halfway. Maybe that third pic is your dry spray?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X