X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re-pot or not...

Hi all!

I'm Jen very new to growing. In fact my first plants 😂

Have a question about roots and re-potting. My plants are currently around 5 weeks. I can see roots just starting to come out of the drainage holes at the bottom. So my question is would this plant survive in this pot until harvest or do I need a larger pot for flowering?

Was worrying about it getting root bound and not being able to produce. I do have a larger airpot on order. But dont want to repot if I dont have to 😬

Any advice thanks in advance

I would put it in a larger fabric pot with a riser under it, the fabric pot will breath and self prune the roots so it will not become root bound. Just be as gentle as you can so the roots are not disturbed to much . I would use "Voodoo Juice" to help with new root growth at transplant time, Good luck!

Comment

yup time to go to a new pot. Fabric pots are the best and you should always consider bigger pots...the more you transplant the more the shock to the plant...go 7 gallon and you won't regret it.
      I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Thanks for fabric pot ideas! Ordered a few 💚 💚 💚

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X