Can anyone help me sex these plants?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone help me sex these plants?

Hi I am very new to growing, and really finding it hard to identify what sex these plants are. Early days but took the best photos I could.

Can anyone help as I have looked online at alot of photos but still struggling

It's a bit too soon to tell, I would wait a another week or two. I currently have 7 plants in my tent and only after a week into flower I was able to tell I had 1 male and 2 females the other 4 I have no clue yet. Just be patient and it will show its sex when it's ready

Comment

Welcome to gwe JBhaze as for your question people will need more info about your grow like what's your temperature in the room what's the room humidity what type of strain is it how old or how many weeks are you at..this will help better in knowing for sure and nothing's a sure thing with cannabis plant here's a pic of a plant I thought was gonna be a feminized plant but due to..too much stress I found a male part others here will soon chim in and just ad more to what I just said.

Comment

Temp is 26-27 drops a little at night. Humidity is always low. 20's 30's. Cant seem to raise even tried bowls of water and spraying. And nearly at week 5.

so I guess its possible a little ball on a stalk could pop out of the growths on my pics?

Thanks for replies 💖💖💖

Comment

Could be, but at this stage of growth hard to tell. Don't panic. As i often say cannabis does not suffer from premature ejaculation.

Comment

Too early, few weeks. Im new, and have learned a lot here and with experience. Hermi is the toughest , new season coming.

Comment

Ok kinda knew it was early but I'm impatient 😂..

Could I cover these growths with a bag to simulate a 12/12 schedule to get them to reveal alot faster without hurting or stunting the plant?

Comment

• JDU
                JDU commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes you can. Won't hurt them at all but they seem to slow down on growing a bit when you bring them back to veg.

• Jordann
                Jordann commented
                Editing a comment
                I've put a paper bag on one or the side branches for a week or so and I've also switched to 12on12off for a week to 10 days then back to 18 6 both work for me and have never caused any damage over the years. I like to put as little effort I can into male plants.

Managed to get a better photo. Can see something white n hairy coming out the green pod 🔭🤷‍♀️

Comment

Hey jen.heres something that should help you better understand and just try to be patient p.s very nice close up shot good work.

Comment

Found another one I think
                  Attached Files

Comment

That looks more like a female preflower than it does male.
                    Males look more like a spades shape.Another week or two, you should be able to tell, for sure.
                    Cfls for a week or two
                    315lec for everything else
                    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
                    36x36x63 inch tent.
                    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
                    Smart pots
                    Molasses
                    Autoflowers

Comment

• Mr.furley
                      Mr.furley commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Agreed with D.A.A.S.69 looks promising bit still needs time.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X