Gh Flora trio feeding for autos in soil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gh Flora trio feeding for autos in soil

Does anyone have a simple weekly feed schedule for autos 56-70 day using the Flora trio. Please put in terms such as 1/4 strength 1/2 like that that's tsp I assume on my medicine mesuarer lol. Thanks for any help!!

Also would appreciate a schedule for dwc auto using the trio as well I'm new to that and recently got one.

Comment

Comment

• dilvish
        dilvish commented
        Editing a comment
        You posted the wrong feed schedule my friend...the OP said soil not hydro...there is a difference

Yeah man in what experience I do have with the the recommended dose on the bottle is way too much especially for an auto or really anything. The custom one on this site has been helpful but not on autos guess it's just trial and error. Thank you for your time and response though.

Comment

Ok I see that's chart from website I think I got how to break that down and apply it now thanks

Comment

The chart Shizznat posted is for Hydro. The one you want is here but with one added note https://www.growweedeasy.com/wp-cont...s-schedule.pdf
          Try a tad less than what's on that schedule as those numbers are for Coco Coir not soil...close but not the same but then you have to realize the GH Flora series was designed for Coir or Hydro not soil. It can work for soil but at smaller amounts. If it says 1/2 teaspoon try a 1/4. if it says 3/4 of a teaspoon try a 1/2. etc.
          I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Dilvish no I did not. If you read the second post from growgood88 u would have seen "also would appreciate a schedule for dwc auto using the trio as well". However the biggest letters on that pic said recirculating... I guess I still dont see the confusion. Anyway it's what I've had good luck with dwc. I did learn the hard way that do change the bucket with new fresh nutes. Do not be lazy and dump fresh nutes on a low bucket. Ppms will climb fast. I do top off with ph water with no additional nutes. I use tap water and no cal mag. First pic the left is a harlequin. And right is tigers milk.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Shizznat; 02-29-2020, 09:53 PM.

Comment

It's not perfect but works. Most usually say use ro water. That's fine I used to. even got my own ro setup. Ph and ppm test the res every couple days she be happy

Comment

hi Growgood88 ,

you may find my custom feedchart handy to use.
                its an excel spreadsheet, and will update values according to your input of total water volume and desired nutrient strength.

ask if you have questions

FDP
                Attached Files
                Last edited by FlyingDutchPaddy; 03-01-2020, 07:23 AM.
                GreenQube 1.5m x 3.0m x 2.2m tent
                2x CDMH 315W lights
                870m3/hr fan
                8 x 42L DIY DWC buckets, 2 airstones each

Comment

here is the grow weed easy page. Note the differences in amounts from soil/coir/perlite etc to DWC...they are much different.
                  For many people, nutrients can be a pretty confusing topic. Not only are there tons of companies to wade through, but some companies have multiple nutrient lines, extra supplements, additives, etc. And once you’re through with that, you still have to figure out how much and how often to feed your plants. Luckily, many of the major nutrient lines out today will grow great cannabis. However, some can empty your wallet and leave you with much more work than is needed!

Personally i use the drain to waste schedule for coir but go even a little less than that as I have found that soil holds onto the nutes longer so it is easy to overfeed and end up with nute burn.
                  I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X