No announcement yet.

Watch me kill plants in organic soil!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Watch me kill plants in organic soil!

This is the latest installment of me butchering plants in KIS MIX soil, Keep it Simple they say

Was an otherwise healthy plant, grown in KIS Organic Soil. Did OK until this point in veg, fed nothing but water pH'ed to 6.3 area. It WAS thriving until this happened.

Thought it was overwatered, but nope. Been letting it get extra light to see if it was overwatering related but it's still f00ked

RIPizza, bros

Howdy static, I'm not a soil grower, but that looks like nutrient burn (browned leaf tips) and/or nitrogen toxicity (dark green leaf color). If it was a hydroponic grow, I would say to flush it out and reduce the nutrient feed levels. May be some of the soil growers can help You out as to how to correct this.
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Doesn't look too bad really - nice color - little droopy - it'll come around.

And I thought the acronym was KISS - keep it simple stupid
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

They don't look too bad, it can be saved! i only grow with soil and i water with my water ph in the range of 6.3-6.8 to allow the proper nutrient absorption by my plants. I rarely water at the same ph twice in a row.the attached image will help clear things up. also i think it might be time for a transplant soon, the pot looks small in picture. but overall you plants looked like things were going right before the wilt. i Brought back two of the plants in my current grow just by transplanting and giving them water in the correct ph range

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X