1st grow in the book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st grow in the book

My 1st grow is done and in jars. While of course I wanted larger and definitely buds that aren't so airy but hell it's my 1st time and I am happy with my overall results. I'd have to say though if it wasn't for the ladies and gentleman of this site I would have never gotten here thank you all.

Great job Jon ain't it wonderful to smoke your own. What do you think compared to " store " bought? I love the taste of fresh bud and knowing what I put into it. What are you going to grow next?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Congratulations! That's a lot more than most folks get there first time, you should be proud. I'll bet the smoke is real nice too.

Comment

I am enjoying my first grow it may not have the thc that the dispensaries here have but I don't care it's smooth and the taste is great. Next grow will be the same strain simply because I have the seeds already and I want a little more experience before spending 10 or more per seed.

Comment

I'm looking for a detailed guide or book on growing second-generation hybrids. I read some interesting facts https://freebooksummary.com/the-roma...kenstein-19559 in the Frankenstein book. The professor used an interesting Indica tea for sleeping. I am glad that such experiments were done in the old days.
          Last edited by lafnian1990; 01-28-2021, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X