Green crack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Green crack

The bottom leaves on this are turning yellow and it is drooping. Any ideas what I can do to fix this?

Well
    1.) soil seems wet so I’d suspect over watering
    2.) the roots are starting to “rootball” so I’d say it needs a bigger container
    3.) the info given is a little incomplete should add more details like how much/often you water
    what are the temperatures in your grow area what is the humidity
    what nutrients are you using and in what ratios

Comment

Bigger pot for sure, grow bags are the way to go for a new home for it. Let it dry out for few days after rehoming. Then just some PhD water till it looks better.. Not to highjack your thread but I have a Green Crack going right now and this is in a 5 gallon grow bag and is 48 days from it’s transplant as a clone.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Booger789; 02-27-2020, 04:43 PM.
      4x4 flower tent
      sour dream
      Blue Diesel
      Trainwreck
      platinum Girl Scout cookies

2x4 veg tent
      Green Dream
      Sour Dream
      blue dream
      Freakshow

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks. Do the fabric pots have to be watered more often? I can’t always be here to water every day. Also isn’t there more of a chance for moisture issues in your tent with all that exposed soil?

• Booger789
        Booger789 commented
        Editing a comment
        I have to water every 3 To 5 days in my tents. My humidity stays around 40% according to my hygrometer. It will swing between 30 to 50% during the water cycles. I am the south so we have higher humidity normally anyway. So I keep fans blowing constantly. I started growing in pots and kept getting root issues so I changed to bags and have been very pleased with my results since. Hope that helps

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for that info. I’ll get 5 or 7 gal bags next grow. I had to do a pH flush early on and I don’t think the bottom of the pots ever dried out. I think this wouldn’t be an issue with bags.

Originally posted by Daskahn View Post
      Well
      1.) soil seems wet so I’d suspect over watering
      2.) the roots are starting to “rootball” so I’d say it needs a bigger container
      3.) the info given is a little incomplete should add more details like how much/often you water
      what are the temperatures in your grow area what is the humidity
      what nutrients are you using and in what ratios
      The temp is around 67, I did have it on a heat pad but removed that. The humidity level is 28% and I've been watering whenever it looks dry. I haven't given any fertilizer yet as the store I bought them from said not to until it is 8" tall.

Comment

• Daskahn
        Daskahn commented
        Editing a comment
        For a good rule on water .. take your finger and stick it into the soil when you can go down to your first knuckle then water it.. it seems your over water a little..

I’d also look into coco coir it’s pretty cheap at most places

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X