Black Damage on Trichomes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Black Damage on Trichomes

Any ideas on what is going on with the trichomes? I asked on reddit and one person things bud rot and one person things just damage. This is my first grow and this particular plant has taken a beating. Thank you for any help!

i agree with the person that thinks theyre just damaged trichomes, thricomes go amber and darker because the outer layer breaks and oxygen gets in, oxidizing as he does, the cannabinoids inside, meaning you can damage the outer layer and they will turn dark without going thru the mature miliky phase

Comment

• goldcobra
      goldcobra commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! Can I ask how you'd proceed? I am getting ready to harvest her. Is there any steps I should take to ensure it is not rot or should I keep her isolated from the others?

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      you dont need a microscope to find rot, you would find marble sized brown dark patches in the buds of rotten bud. its just too obvious when its rotten, i guess you just harvest and enjoy, try to touch the buds less the next grow if you find a bud with mold try to remove it surgically removing the healthy bud that touched it too

• goldcobra
      goldcobra commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X