Nanners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nanners

Hey folks.. Since iv never seen a real nanner up close...im pretty sure im looking at some on my bag seed purple ayahuasca plant. Took a couple of pics with my usb cam. Opinions?
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Auto plants Strawberry Pie Auto(fast bud) Night Queen Auto(dutch passion) Chem Dog Auto(ethos) Unknown mix Auto(butterbean seeds)
    Photo plants Blue Cheese(butterbean seeds) Green Crack(Canuk seeds)
    Purple Gelatto(Canuk seeds)

That's a nanners in a sack.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• homegrown
      homegrown commented
      Editing a comment
      well....shit. out the door he/she goes i guess. I hope it hasnt done its business already. i have 4 plants in flower right now.

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      homegrown
      Just pluck it off.

It's hard to tell from such a small portion of the plant. Could be tiny little leaves getting ready to unfold. I wouldn't toss it too quick. I smoked a lot of excellent pot that came with seeds, are you a breeder ? What happens if you make a few seeds ? Hell i'd grow it and smoke it. Have a great day !!
    Focus and relativity.

Comment

homegrown Nice pics. Just how large are those nanners? The ones I chopped yesterday I can confirm were looking like yours. I'm guessing I got them at about 1/32" to maybe 1/16. I don't know how large they need to be to do damage. Can you selectively chop out the male bits and continue on or is it compost?
      TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
      EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
      AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
      IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

If there's only a few, pinch them off and monitor the plant closely. I had a healthy plant a couple weeks ago in flower and started dropping sacks all over the place. I was going to try and salvage it and I did isolate it for a couple of days but I just kept finding them and I knew there would be wave after wave of them grow and need to be spotted and pinched so I just cut it down and threw it away.

Comment

She's outside in the garage in quarantine.. It was a bag seed test so i dont feel too bad...It was growing really well though. I just dont want to risk it with the other plants that are in different stages of growth.
          Sheit had a lot of nanner sacks appearing all over the place. Question..do nanners usually show up before plants are switched to 12/12? I havent switched the tent yet, so no flowers are showing, but nanner sacs were appearing everywhere.?
          Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
          Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
          6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
          Canna Coco/perlite
          General Hydroponics Flora Series
          Cal/Mag.

Auto plants Strawberry Pie Auto(fast bud) Night Queen Auto(dutch passion) Chem Dog Auto(ethos) Unknown mix Auto(butterbean seeds)
          Photo plants Blue Cheese(butterbean seeds) Green Crack(Canuk seeds)
          Purple Gelatto(Canuk seeds)

Comment

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            Plants can sex before light switch around 6 Plus weeks old in veg. If it's covered in Nanner's just toss it, that why bagseeds can be bad seeds.

• homegrown
            homegrown commented
            Editing a comment
            i thank you...its garbage night so out she goes. I think i'll save bag seed tests to outdoor grows. Stick with fem seeds for the tent grows. Whew..glad i checked them..and thanks for the help.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X