Bamboo stakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bamboo stakes

Can anyone plz show the proper use of bamboo to open the plants as ppl have mentioned here n there? Do you tie to them or angle then & use leverage?

You gotta do that Macgyver stuff. Use your imagination. I tie down, weight 'em down. Just bend 'em break 'em. They are going to grow as long as they can. Seems I like to grow them big, but big plant big yield. Have a great grow !!
    Focus and relativity.

Comment

I dont use bamboo, but can you see the fiberglass rod?
      Attached Files

Comment

Oh ok. My minds eye was way off & confused. Thanks

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          yah i think you are mixing the use of stakes to provide support and structure with actual LST in a more traditional way where you shape the plant as it grows, i think if you had a big ass plant you can use the stakes to tie down/support big branches that get too far from the center of the plant so they dont straight back up and dont fall over with weight, like a leg

• JDU
          JDU commented
          Editing a comment
          Exactly. & I'm hoping I need to use my yo-yos to support some monster buds but anyway I have read that you have to open them up & git light to the heart of the plant but I've got them manifolded nicely & if I pull them down again it'll block a lot of buds. But the center IS definitely all shaded.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X