What happened here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened here?

All the nodes I can remember had new growth with the fan leaf.... Not this one. Is this something genetic or something I can fix? It's a Holy Grail Kush, if that matters.

That's weird.

Comment

Right? How do I top, clone & manifold?

Comment

She's slow, give her some time. The new branches will start growing here soon enough. Then you can start training.
        Nothing is foolproof for the sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          if you top it/take a clone those joints will grow new branches guaranteed

• JDU
          JDU commented
          Editing a comment
          That's the plan. I hesitated cause there would be nothing left to train lol.

• DingusKhan
          DingusKhan commented
          Editing a comment
          She's funny that way, it seems.

You could bend her over, and then cut the lower branches in a couple weeks.

What is it? What strain?
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• ChefSheri
          ChefSheri commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow, budgal, your plants are sooo beautiful. That first pic is a big ol' bouquet of happy.

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice BudGal those are beautiful. Your area looks really clean.

It's the Holy Grail Kush.
        Good lookin tent full Budgal!! 🚜
        Last edited by JDU; 02-25-2020, 08:57 PM.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Ohhh I got me some of that HGK thanks for not given me that twig LOL just kiddin

I haven't finished the HGK yet, so I can't yet vouch for the quality of the finished bud. But from all the reviews that I've read, it really is supposed to be a special smoke, one of the best ever. If so, YAY! I think she's still about 6 weeks out.

The mother from which both of your clones came started thin and scraggly, with little side branching. I have been trying to avoid topping to see what it wanted to do in its natural state, and she's a stretcher. I'm hoping that, since the veg phase looks so sativa, the buds are more sativa in nature than the usual OGK variants. But we're still about a month out from finding out for our selves.

Comment

Here's what she looks like in my flower tent. She vegged for about 6 weeks, McCubed style quadline, and got really stretchy. She's not producing as much as the Mango, but the colas are getting pretty good sized. If her smoke lives up the hype, I might try to do a more compact LST or manifold, train her more aggressively at the beginning.

Or I might try another seed to see if I get the indica phenotype. But my storage bin is pretty full of indica, I need to stock up on buds that are less paralytic.

Comment

• JDU
            JDU commented
            Editing a comment
            Looks promising!!! She's goin in next with the stretchy Blk Ch Punch & a GSC. OGKush is stretching 👍

• DingusKhan
            DingusKhan commented
            Editing a comment
            With those tall ass tents or yours, you could let the go quite a bit!

• JDU
            JDU commented
            Editing a comment
            I love my oversized tents!!! Room to stand & for the fans & stuff. & I've got the veg tent walls lined with shelves in a horseshoe. More room than I know what to do with!!!
            JK & NO that wasn't a challenge!!! I have enough 🤣

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X