Cloudy trichs but new bud stacking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cloudy trichs but new bud stacking

I've had this issue on and off...mostly cloudy trichs but foxtailing and bud stacking instead of progressing to amber trichs. Late flower temps low 70s just r o water. Bruce banner ff ocean forest under 1000 watt white led
    Attached Files

Looks like you have enough green in the leaves to easily keep it going at least a week or two longer if you want. I have a Seedsman Lemon Auto doing the same thing. It should be finished but it started swelling and foxtailing everywhere when I started flushing now the colas are covered in straight, white hairs but I'm pretty much out of leaves with much life left so I think it will come down this week.

Comment

i am guessing you are asking how to prevent foxtails?

less nitrogen and raise lights? have you hermed? the introduction of pollen sacs might promote foxtails i'd think.

Comment

Actually I'm more interested in why my trichs are staying cloudy with new bud development instead of turning to amber?

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Huntingdon08 It could be a strain that is slower or may not produce much amber. I'm going to say move it out of the light place in the dark 24hrs check it then if it's that close to harvest? Good Luck

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X