Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turntable & Live Music growing results...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turntable & Live Music growing results...

It’s been just two days since I’ve utilized these two unusual growing methods, and the growth rate has tripled!

1.) Turn Table. I placed my growing pot on top of a old turn table at the slowest speed possible (16 rpm). It has been slowly rotating the entire plant around my three lights (HPS, CFL, and LED), and my only fan. The color of the leaves has become more even all around and I suspect the lights are “cooking” the plant evenly all around. I like to think of those gas station hotdogs that are continually rolling. Cooking evenly on all sides without burning. Saw improvement of the plants health in less than 24 hours.

2.) Music. I’ve heard of this one before. Even Mythbusters had done it and testified it as “very plausible.” from classical to metal music, there was vast improvement in growth yield at a higher rate. Some say only classical/jazz works. Mythbusters had the best results with metal music. So far I’ve played anywhere from Willie Nelson, to the Grateful Dead, the Beatles, and any classic group during lights on. For lights off I’ve played classical and jazz music. Probably doesn’t matter on genre but I would say the amount of music and level of volume can have both a negative and positive impact. Just play whatever is comfortable to your ears or slightly lesser, and don’t play music 24 hours a day which can be very stressful. I like to do a daily album for both lights on, and off.

Give it all a try! It’s fun! It has treated me very very well and will continue to utilize these methods. I’d send a video of the rotating plant on here but that’s not possible. I recommend a more powerful or heavy duty turn table with the power/torque to rotate the pot with ease. Mine is a vintage portable steel turn table with a very large motor. Not the best turntable for vinyls but it has been more than perfect to move my heavy plant. Thanks for reading! Please leave any comments or ask any questions you’d might have. Thanks again ✌️🇺🇸

Interesting idea turning the plant/s with different light sources. I can see it now, 1000 plants spinning round and round

Comment

• Mass117
      Mass117 commented
      Editing a comment
      Rollin, rollin, rollin. Keep them doggies rollin. Rawhide!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X