Harvest Soon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvest Soon?

1st grow ever. Blueberry Auto getting close to harvest. See pics below to get a better idea. My NL Auto is about 7 days behind (1st seed never sprouted). Blueberry Auto is right at 75 days from the time she 1st poked her head out of the soil. I did not do any LST {I will LST for sure on my next grow}. Trying to figure out when to start my final flush in advance of "chop" day? Any advice or comments welcome! NL just started flowering about 7 days ago...seems a bit long for it to just have started flowering...but what do I know?

More Pics

Comment

Hey there jbj. To get a better idea of where your trics are at its best to look at the bud itself. The crystals on the leaf will mature faster than the bud. But by looking at your pics I'd say you are 3 or more weeks till harvest. There are still many white pistols and the trichomes are still clear on the leaf pics. That's my opinion anyway

Comment

I concur with SirSmksAlot - buds are too airy and larfy looking to me - need weeks to phatten up.
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I 3rd those opinions way to early look at the bud top colas finish sooner lower half may not be getting enough light.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X