Slow new growth, light green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Slow new growth, light green

Gg #4 Autoflower, Dwc, LED, GH Flora, hydrogaurd, PPM 400, PH 5.8-6.1, week 6

Had a case of root rot around week three that I was able to clear up. Both of the gorilla glue plants never seem to quite bounce back from it. The new growth is light green towards the middle of the leaf and gets darker towards the edge. New growth is slow, but the fan leaves seem to be growing. Have some rust colored spots on the big fan leaves, probably from the earlier root rot. Thought maybe it was a calcium deficiency? Upped my Cal Maga little bit, no change. They’re getting ready to Start flower , but there’s very little new growth.

Any help appreciated!

I gave up on a stubborn case of root rot and transferred to coco once. Plant really took off.

Comment

What is your bucket temp?

Comment

Always 68-70

Comment

I think I have the route right under control. It’s just the plant is still exhibiting signs of some kind a deficiency, and I can’t figure it out

Comment

I think I have the root rot under control. It’s just the plant is still exhibiting some kind of a deficiency and I can’t figure it out

Comment

Sometimes it's lighting to close also will make yellowing my 2 cents
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X