Just a question from a starter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a question from a starter

Its my first grow and occured just from a seed i found in my staff(dont remember name of plant) from the leaves i think its indica.Its now on 5th week of flowering and most of the little hairs have become deep brown ...its time to hervest or not???I know it has many problems but i have reached as far and hope to taste smthing

From that pic you have a number of weeks to wait.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Hi if you could post a picture of the whole plant would be helpful. Also she looks alittle yellow have you been giving it any suppliments?
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

It is yellow i know but as i said its been throught a lot of problems.I havent used any supplements only water.I started with the idea of wathcing it grow just for fun but then i saw the blooming and said to continue it. All i wanted to know is with the current look of the buds how many weeks left and if they gonna get bigger

Comment

Panagioths , you may want to check this out if you haven't done so already... https://www.growweedeasy.com/harvest

Comment

IMHO they look hungry, and if not feed they will not produce much more. They are eating the feeder leaves now,.

Comment

I cant purchase any kind of fertilizer right now...Is there any natural way from home supplies that could be used as fertilizer for the main nutrients?

Comment

Don't expect anything. Your plant is pretty much toast. After you dry what is left, you might get a joint. At this point there isn't anything you can do to bring it back.

Comment

Ok thanks a lot

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                    SoOrbudgal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes best to begin with the right environment to begin with along with soil. Rich organic soil just see what grows in your area.

I am thinking to start an outside grow with an automatic green gelato from seed.I am thinking a 3 galon pot with mixed soil and fertilizer to have a 3 feet tall plant expecting maximum 100 grams of dryed buds. The only problem is that in july temperature here reaches sometimes 30 to 35 degrees and i read that these temperatures stop the process. I was thinking the first 1 week maybe 2 to have it under a 12.5 watt led equilevant to 100 watt jut to avoid any damage at the beginning.Any opinion would be usefull

Comment

• Canuck147
                    Canuck147 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Have an outside fan blowing on them.

Hello again i know its not worth it but for a reason i am still trying .Well from the last time i started watering the plant more often and started popping white hairs again and some new small green leaves .Also the centre wich was very weak just started budding . Should i cut the buds now or let them more

Comment

Keep up the watering and let it grow.

Comment

You don’t want to cut them down until you see about 70% milky trichomes with some amber color trichomes. This is the best way to determine how ready they are, and is one of the most important indicators for maximum potency. The more cloudy- the more THC. The more amber- the more CBD. If they’re clear- they aren’t ready.
                      Current Grow:
                      • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
                      • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
                      • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
                      ​​​​Nutrients
                      • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
                      • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
                      • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
                      • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
                      • Black Strap Molasses
                      • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
                      • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

Tried to take a closer pick at trichomes ...bad quality pivk but if anyone can tell me at wich stage it is not exactly of course but would help a lot

Comment

• Greenlivin
                          Greenlivin commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Very hard to tell with the pic. If you have a loupe or magnifying glass try looking through that. I’d say they are still a few weeks from being ready based on the last pic.

Okay thanks i will let you know if something changes with the plant

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X