Seeds have arrived - when to start my grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeds have arrived - when to start my grow

Hey Gang, just got my seeds in the mail. No issues. I live in north county San Diego and and I'm planning an outdoor grow. What is the best time to start the seeds and then move the new plants out side?
    Thanks

LOL your in San Diego start them now. Have you ever grown anything? Do some research gather what is needed READ the basics. Ask questions in your area if you got friends who grow it's a great climate your in ask around. Good Luck LOL
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Temperature changes can destroy everything, so look out for this. Check the weather predictions and if the weather is constant and warm, you can start the process.

Comment

Thanks much, Going to start them this weekend and no, this is my first grow. Will do some homework

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Man I use to grow a plant in my parents backyard as teens there in so. cal. great memories bag seed grows. Just watch for bugs, critters and " rippers "

Northern CA here and I transplant and move outside June 1st too. My friend says they should be “knee high by the 4th of July”.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes that's and old corn saying for harvesting and it's also true for ganja get them knee high by 4th of July but mine are going to be larger than that i'm hopeing.

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          I tried putting them out the 2nd week of may to get bigger plants once and they all went straight into flower. Had to reveg but they turned out great anyway.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X