Not sure what to call this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure what to call this?

Hi Guys. I am a newbie in the field and am stumped by this plant and characteristics. Can anyone here tell me what might be happening here, and is this even a cannabis plant? 2 week auto Northern Lights

Your first 2 leaves are tiny oval ones, the next is two leaves with no prongs, the next 2 will be 3 prongs, then after that it should produce the normal 5 or 7 prong leaves you'll recognise

Comment

Like this one here
      Attached Files

Comment

Also, from the reading I have done, it's detrimental to have 24 light. Plants need to rest like everything else. The article I read said that after 2 weeks of 24 hour light your plants can die

Comment

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          If it's a true auto flower then 24 hrs of light is not going to hurt it. Many auto growers do 24/7 all the way through the grow

If it is a Northern Lights Auto, hopefully this is what it will look like in 8.5 weeks...ignore the bud in the lower RH corner...that's a white widow auto. This is in a FoxFarm soil using PH'd tap water and GH nutes with a Viparspectra LED panel. Note: I had mine under a 29W grow light table lamp at 24/7 for 2 weeks during germination/seedling so yes I agree if it's a true auto the amount of hours can be 24 if you want. After 2 weeks I switched to 18/6 just to save power and give my light panel a rest everyday. The girls are doing fine except maybe a little Nute burn.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	NorthernLights.jpg Views:	0 Size:	521.2 KB ID:	376264
        Last edited by dilvish; 02-16-2020, 09:02 AM.
        I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X