Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! What am ı looking at?

Hello there
    I changed light cycle 12/12 4 days ago. I check ph and already ı use ph perfect nutrients. Not overwatering or less water.grow tent heat max 28celcius. Humidity 40-55%everytime. I have 4 pot 2 plants look like this. What is that? What kind of deficiency or burn?

Look at the under side with at least a 30X zoom, see any bugs?

Comment

• genghishan
      genghishan commented
      Editing a comment
      No ı check under side to leaf but there is no bugs or eggs.

My best guess without seeing the whole plant or knowing anything about the grow. https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabi...h-fluctuations
    TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
    EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
    AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
    IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

Looks like maybe an oversplash of nuted water. Unless of course it's happening all over the plant. Perfectly PH'd nutes mean nothing if the water you put them in isn't tested as well. Remember you add the nutrients to the water first, mix and then test the water & nutrient solution again for PH level as nutrients can change the PH of the water.
      I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

• genghishan
        genghishan commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks your comment. But I have advanced nutrients sensi grow this nutrients when ı put the all nutrients I always last checking. Everytime same result 6,50 6,70ph. Because this nutrients do ph perfect.
        Sorry for poor english

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X