Can’t make the same mistake...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can’t make the same mistake...

Ok so I harvested my other plant way too early!! This is my second and only grow and am looking for advice for how much longer I have until harvest. Any help would be appreciated, thankyou lovely people đź’ś

One more detail, it’s Seedsman cheese

Comment

How long have they been in flower? They look like they're just getting started.

Comment

It feels like forever!! Im not exactly sure but it feels like months

Comment

• JDU
          JDU commented
          Editing a comment
          I know how that feels. I have to keep notes & write down the important days like when seeds pop, transplanting, cut clones.... etc.

Get a close up look at the tricombes & check for amber but I'm sure you have a long way to go. Check out the Time to show your grow thread by Mrfurley if you want to see some beautiful buds & get an idea of what you're looking for.

Comment

Thankyou so much I’ll have to check out both things!!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	41C2286D-F0C6-4EB1-BF38-F6FADB4AF7C9.jpeg
Views:	217
Size:	222.4 KB
ID:	375928

Here’s a great GWE article on the subject.

Harvesting cannabis at the right time is just as important as how you grow the plant. Harvest marijuana buds too soon and you lose potency and yields; too late and you can end up making a batch of sleep medicine. Learn how to harvest at the perfect time, every time! Here's what you need...

Comment

The average grow takes 4 months including drying and curing. That means typically most plants will be ready to harvest in 10-13 weeks depending on if the right conditions are present. If you don't know how long they have been growing, you really should keep track.

Having said this as an outdoor grow the first indicator would be the lower leaves start turning yellow and falling off. Judging by the pics I'd say another 2 weeks at least. The trichomes are clear right now and should be milky in color when ready. All the pistil hairs should be curled in too.

Just remember, drying and then curing the buds properly will make it smoother and more potent. Patience...it looks like a good plant with plenty of buds don't screw it up but rushing the process.
              I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X