Thc, cbn, cbd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thc, cbn, cbd

Hay guys, does anyone know if its possible to convert most if not all THC on a growing bud to CBD/CBN. heard when the thc breaks down it converts to cbn/cbd.
    basically remove the psychoactive part entirely. Heard its great insomnia/ pain medication

I like more amber in my buds for night time, that is the CBN, it'll still kick your but!
    For CBD I am looking at Valentine X

Comment

LJRx the THC-A in your fresh bud i.e on the plant or freshly harvested converts to THC when smoked or otherwise decarboxylated and will eventually convert to CBN over time (usually after extended curing/storage) but it will never change to CBD. you can also find great info on CBD for pain or insomnia at https://www.projectcbd.org/how-to/cbd-users-guide. good luck!

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed!! THC does not convert to CBD.

tnx guys!!

Comment

Indeed THC is great medicine for insomnia/pain. I don't know what THC turns into and the whole process, but I like the product. I use THC-O more precisely. I have tried several types of THC, but this one remains my favorite anyway. This was the best solution to get rid of my insomnia problems, and I am very happy. Yes, it is quite expensive to consume THC to get rid of insomnia. Still, I found an alternative to buy THC-O Disposable wholesale, which is a good and convenient way for me. This way, the amount I spend monthly for THC is not that big.

Last edited by PaulFelder; 11-06-2022, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X