Outdoor Auto Grow In The UK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outdoor Auto Grow In The UK?

Anyone from the UK thought of planting out/have planted out some Autos? If so drop a pic down below i know its early to be planting out in the UK just yet, but i have seen it done on the internet, any thoughts? Got a spare seed im thinking of cracking n seeing if she can handle it

As long as no frosts shel be sweet im outdoors nz i can grow autos all year round aslong as i bring them in when i know frosts are coming
    IO'D

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200215_005320.jpg
Views:	310
Size:	1.26 MB
ID:	376223pinnapple expresse 8weeks outdoors Click image for larger version

Name:	20200215_005405.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	1.26 MB
ID:	376224 and mystery 9weeks outdoors
      IO'D

Comment

Both autos both allgood
        IO'D

Comment

• 420BlazeIt
          420BlazeIt commented
          Editing a comment
          Can you confirm that this is in the United Kingdom , yes I know I'm naughty.. Fact is I'm tryna save from buying street weed, as I smoke to much😭😂

• 420BlazeIt
          420BlazeIt commented
          Editing a comment
          Can you confirm that this is in the United Kingdom , yes I know I'm naughty.. Fact is I'm tryna save from buying street weed, as I smoke to much😭😂

It doesnt matter were you are mate bo im not in the uk im in nz but i do know other people growing in uk mate with autos they cant handle really hot and really cold climates but frost no they will kill it autos are easy but i also find them hard cause they can handle hard climates but not over and under watering or transplanting so in some areas there hearty plant and then some there vanurable but im sure thel be fine in uk mate i was watchn a guy in uk grow 3 autos on his balcony he lived in those massive apartment blocks he pulled.them off and he hardly did anything. But water occasionally dont over water try not to under water tho but its better than over watering
        IO'D

Comment

Okay I but my seeds from discount cannabis seeds, there's the same seeds grouped from different breeders and genetics all sold fairly cheaper, I had 650 points worth £15 so I just bought a 5pack of BCN Critical XXL gems and a free Ginger Punch Auto, going to try one of my autos I have here, I have bag seed in germination from stardawg too, going to take your advice and make me a lil garden thanks

Comment

Im new to autos myself mate but have heard of them strains they be primo mate
            IO'D

Comment

Can't complain they cost me nothing, I have poi ts from previous purchases 650points gave me 15£ 10£ on seeds £5 delivery happy growing😉

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X