Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! About scrog

Hello everyone,

you can see plant to those photos. I changed the 12/12 light cycle two days ago. This seed is feminized. And Iam in 5week.
    I cant train the plant anymore.because ı have led light but I need to keep close. My led best distance 9 10”. İf I still train there colas far from the light. İf ı stop the train they will grow very tall.
    what should I do? What is the best way or method?
    Sorry for poor english.

you can let them grow and put a second trellis net

Comment

• genghishan
      genghishan commented
      Editing a comment
      Can I just put a second net ? İf I move my net to 3 5 “ hight is it work ? And could you check my photo(shoot to upside) she is going to more thin.whats the problem? I cant understand deficiency or nutrients burn could you help me 9fingerleafs? Thank you for all answers and comments..

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      put a second net everything else is ok

• genghishan
      genghishan commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello 9fingerleafs ı ask you a question.
      I buy a new trellis net. How many inches should there be between other scrog net? What do you think ?

By the way ı attach leaves photo. I check ph and already ı use ph perfect nutrients. Not overwatering or less water.grow tent heat max 28celcius. Humidity 40-55%everytime. I have 4 pot 2 plants look like this. Im in 40days from seed

Comment

wait 10 to 14 days before the second net and place it a couple of inches below the tops, just like the first one in the picture . it should be around 10 to 15 inches between the other net

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X