Can anyone tell me if this is re-veg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone tell me if this is re-veg

Not sure if it’s re-veg or not but it’s the only thing I can think of. Ok now say it is re-veg which if it is not sure how but if it is are my buds still ok? I did shorten the amount of dark hours when I saw this I went back to 12-12 will my buds still be good?
    Attached Files

What lighting schedule were you on? Is it a photo period or auto? . I'm guessing it's a photo. Sure looks revegged. If at any time you gave it more than 12 hrs of light for an extended period of time, I'd say it's for sure revegged

Comment

This was a bag Seed that I found so I started it 12-12 and I recently brought it down to like 10-14 and now this happening

Comment

• 420BlazeIt
        420BlazeIt commented
        Editing a comment
        Dumb question but you sure you haven't switched it to 14/10?

Yes your rite 14-10 14 light 10 dark

Comment

That's, your problem. They need 12 hrs of dark during flower. Your plant is in veg mode.

Comment

I have 4 auto’s rite now I inherited I wanted to try and get as much light as I could but not upset the grand mother also I’m pretty far along in budding I didn’t think taking 2 hours away would be a big deal I figured late in summer the days get shorter rite?

Comment

Are you sure? I have seen it be said late in flowering take a few hours of dark away to help it mature faster because it will think winter is coming? This is my first plant in flowering stage so I am deff going to take people’s advice

Comment

• SirSmksAlot
              SirSmksAlot commented
              Editing a comment
              If anything it would be the opposite. Days get shorter the closer to winter. Most people start on a 18/6 light schedual for veg. 18 lights on 6 light off. Then when you want to switch to flower that's when you start 12/12.

Ok with that said if I give my plant the 12 hours of dark it needs will it go back and not ruin all the existing bud?

Comment

I'm not sure what would happen to the buds if you resumed 12/12. I know if you reveg a plant the buds that were leftover just die off.

Comment

Does anyone know please anyone!! Should I cut and harvest what I have? Or ride it out and see Becuade they are so beautiful still just those little patches of the reveg I still have 8-9 in buds that are beautiful as hell do I loose it all of cut now?

Comment

I found this on the site. You still have hope

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X