• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does this look ready?

Click image for larger version

Name:	2BE6F58C-593C-431B-8219-EDCB344E5872.jpeg
Views:	324
Size:	3.09 MB
ID:	374868 Hi. Can you please tell me what you think? Does it look ready for harvest? It’s bubblicious autoflower grown in soil. tia!!!!

I'd say couple weeks yet easiest way is to check the trichomes once 5 to 30% amber or all milky your choice. But wait till all clear trichomes are milky for sure
    5x5 tent
    2000 watt Aglex cob series
    Mars SP250
    Six inch carbon filter
    Current grow 2 x ice cream cake, 2 x Torontonian Cookies 2 x shishkaberry and 1 x BC OG all reg​​ seeds

Comment

Very nice plant I must say what is the type and breeder
      can I see whole plant pic
      5x5 tent
      2000 watt Aglex cob series
      Mars SP250
      Six inch carbon filter
      Current grow 2 x ice cream cake, 2 x Torontonian Cookies 2 x shishkaberry and 1 x BC OG all reg​​ seeds

Comment

I agree with the 2 week guesstimate.

Comment

Thank you so much!!! It’s bubblicious autoflower (feminized) from Seedsman. I appreciate your input!!

Comment

I agree, two weeks out, if Hydro and it was mine (I like very few ambers, just starting) I would start flushing a week and couple of days out. Nice bud! looks very healthy. Not sure about dirt grows and flushing, but no doubt someone here can help you time it better.
            Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
            A tale of two seeds
            Batter Up Sour Deisel
            Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
            New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
            Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

Yep what they said
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Thank you all so much!!!

Comment

As long as they are healthy, you could wait a while longer. If you start seeing a fair number of yellow leaves at the bottom of the plant, which is normal around harvest time, you know the plant is sending you signals that it ain't gonna produce anymore. Don't forget too, proper drying and curing also promotes a better flavor/taste and effect, kind of like ageing spirits...the longer they age the smoother the get like 25 year old Scotch whiskey or Romulan ale!
                  I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Thank you, dilvish. I’m starting to see yellow leaves at the bottom of the plant.... perhaps next week it will be ready. I’ll post another photo then. Have a great weekend!

Comment

I think my plants will be ready next week... should I start removing some of the fan leaves now? tia!!!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                        SoOrbudgal commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Sure if they are all yellow brown done with feeding the plant I take them off prior to harvest lots and lots of them.

Thank you for the response SoOrbudgal! I’ll start removing some leaves now!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X