First ever grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL First ever grow

This is my first time ever growing. I am in Thailand with two plants growing outside on my balcony. They are both auto flower plants and they are both about 2 weeks and five days old. I have a small spider mit issue I am currently handling. But does anyone have any advice you can give from the pictures? I have done nothing but plant and water them. I have no nutrients, I planned on just letting nature take its course with these two.

I made a lot of mistakes with my first grow and one thing I learned with my soil was I needed to add a lot more perlite. I grow indoors and also had an issue with not enough air flow to the roots and added air holes to my pots.

Comment

Erdybirdybkk hello and welcome to the forum of weed knowledge. First timer we have lots of advice and will help you if you have the similar grow products as we do in the states. Plant needs are the same anywhere. Good soil with lots of aeration do not allow it to compact lock out root growth, do not overwater. It needs food like you do. If you don't plan on using anything more or changing the growth environment then you have a big issue with growing a healthy producing plant.
      By the way your plants are doing good for 2wks look right on track but down the line say 2 months from now and before that you will see root issues, leaf issues just letting you know these problems happen when roots get to hot do to root compaction. Good Luck

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X