Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Questions and help wanted

Hello all!

First time poster, short time lurker. Although, I have spent a pretty good amount of time reading close to everything I can on GrowWeedEasy.com

I have a question regarding auto-flowering plants and this hydro set up, https://www.growweedeasy.com/high-yi...nics-technique. I have close to the exact build as the in the tutorial with some slight exceptions. My question is, is it wise to top feed auto-flowering plants? From what I understand one of the main issue with them in the early stages are over watering and over nutrients and I'm afraid that might be a possible issue I run into.

This is my first grow and I'll be honest I have ran into some issues already and would like to see if I can't manage to get to harvest. I don't want to over do my first post with too much information but if you'd like to know more about my set up i'd be glad to share.

Thank you all in advance,

-JNo

Top feeding can be tricky, but auto or photo makes no difference. If you aren't over feeding and it's able to flourish, an auto will take full advantage of top feeding.

Comment

Originally posted by dropinbiking View Post
      Top feeding can be tricky, but auto or photo makes no difference. If you aren't over feeding and it's able to flourish, an auto will take full advantage of top feeding.
      Thank you very much for the feedback, its apperiacted.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X