X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royal Nugs
    replied
    Originally posted by St.buds View Post
    Thank u and it was def a learning experience for me first time fungus gnats and mites but I'm just getting rdy to harvest and I got 8 reg seedlings going so I'm not gana miss a beat this time
    That's what I like to hear! I see a bountiful harvest in your immediate future

Leave a comment:

• St.buds
    replied
    Thank u and it was def a learning experience for me first time fungus gnats and mites but I'm just getting rdy to harvest and I got 8 reg seedlings going so I'm not gana miss a beat this time

Leave a comment:

• Royal Nugs
    replied
    My condolences buds... you'll be back at it in no time. Thank you for sharing your troubles, it may help someone someday.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    replied
    RIP lil plant...

Leave a comment:

• St.buds
    commented on 's reply
    Thank u I'll check tht out

• St.buds
    replied
    Thanks everyone plants have been put out of there misery and spread out threw the backyard

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Lots of good suggestions on this page:
    Here are some tried and tested methods to get rid of gnats in the house using home remedies.

• St.buds
    commented on 's reply
    I should have never excepted them just didn't want to seem like a dick but if I only had one grow room I'd be super pissed any suggestions for cleaning my room????

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    May they rest in peace, and may the little bastards that killed them burn in hell.

• St.buds
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks I actually have a shit ton of seeds and I just want to trash these

• Royal Nugs
    replied
    Soaps and neem oil isn't going to help much with how advanced the infestation is. You'd need a strong root drench to kill them off.

As far as culling them goes... It all depends on your situation.. in my case, I'd scrap them and start over. But I have several seeds and plan to order more, so this isn't an issue for me.

Best case scenario, you get rid of the mites but the damage has been done. I have a hard time believing anyone could get a good yield from the extent of damage you have.

Consider the time and electricity cost vs potential gain.

Leave a comment:

• St.buds
    commented on 's reply
    Thank u for the reply I use soaps and neem oil but the plants dnt seem to change these plants r bag seed gifted to me I have two grow rooms ones in week 7 flower do u think I should just trash these plants or try to save them?

• NebulaHaze
    replied
    I agree it looks like broad/russet mites Example of leaf damage from broad mites or russet mites

The twisting leaves is one of the signatures. Example of twisted new growth caused by cannabis broad mites

It can be hard to spot the bugs since they spend a lot of their lives inside the plant

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Poor babies...

• Royal Nugs
    replied
    Looks like russet mite damage from the glossy leaves. Could also be aphids. Bottom line, the roots are in trouble. I'd go nuclear or cull them.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X