ID help, please....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ID help, please....

A lil help please... First grow, using some free Bruce Banner seeds from Quebec. Checking the girls (I think) this AM, found this one.... is this a seed pod, a male plant, should it be removed? TIA

For me it is too early yet, and the pic gets blurry when zoomed in. IF it is a male I would say pull it unless you want seed. I have read that BB3 and GG4 make a good cross,,,

Comment

• DougWIlson
      DougWIlson commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I fooled with flash and distance, etc. trying to take a better pic, but ended up with this as the best one. It's got a single sac near some of the nodes, and I've got 3 White Widows doing pretty well surrounding this. Don't wanna mess them up.

Although it's my first grow, I'm pretty convinced it herm'd on me. I pulled it out of the tent, but is there anything I can do with it?

Comment

I use them for mulch, I have known some that smoked the male it gives me a headache,
      I saw what you are talking about, but my eyes with the pic I just cant confirm, let it grow for a few days out of the tent and see what it does, and then more pics!
      Edit hermies are good for making feminized seed

Comment

I've grown feminized seeds always, a lot of feminized seeds go hermi. Its a strain thing. I've plucked off those sacs as I seen them and finished the grow. I saved the seeds I got (maybe 2 dozen) I've grown a couple of them. They were female. Have a great grow !!
        Focus and relativity.

Comment

• DougWIlson
          DougWIlson commented
          Editing a comment
          Being as how the complete plant is so small, I think I may do that. OTOH, because it's so small, not sure I want to risk polluting my grow area if the sacs DO blow their load.

I can't ID the "pollen sac?" as the pic is too far out of focus, but I wouldn't worry about it just yet. Give it a little time since you are not on the verge of a major catastrophe. I have ID'd you though with photo, and actually your name. So have the authorities if you are not in a legal state, or is it province? If you are in CA you are OK. Good luck with your first grow. The amazing resources you have at hand far outstrip my first grow in 1971. Bag seed, and a coffee can, and not even a distant thought of an internet. You lucky dawg!
        Last edited by starramus; 02-04-2020, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• DougWIlson
          DougWIlson commented
          Editing a comment
          You talking my avatar?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X