eBay fem pollen spray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eBay fem pollen spray

I got this off eBay . When I kick my bangi haze to flower gonna see if it works like they say.

As long as it's between 30-50 ppm it will work well. I make fem pollen and seeds so I might be able to help if you have any questions/concerns. I also have a thread about this that I really need to update, if you're interested, you can find it here - https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/359053-making-feminized-seeds

Comment

Yeah I looked at the link helpful I got some lemon autos coming how much average dry u pull off them mines msnl. Also have some dark devil's coming from seedsman I was wondering how and when to spray those I guess when I see pistils right.

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
        FunkyButtLovin commented
        Editing a comment
        These are from seedsman, this is my first time growing them and I'm still a couple of weeks away from harvest so I can't say for sure on yields. I topped them and didn't do any further training because I was out of room so I let them grow straight up and didn't wipe out the lowest nodes on the short branches so I'm getting a fair bit of larf on them. The colas aren't huge but one plant has the bobble and one plant that may have been planted on a bit of an angle nearly fell over and is held up by a yoyo. It's not a huge producer but I bet 3-4oz+ could be normal under good light if kept healthy and trained well.

I start spraying autos a couple of days after pistils start when I see the explosive growth at the tops.

I seen something like that at a local supply, they could not tell me what it is,,
      So can you tell me what this spray is?

Comment

From my understanding it's a higher ppm collidial silver with added minerals not Shure but they say the pros are using it with results. Probably 30 to 50 ppm looks like tiny pieces of silver shaving in bottom of bottle

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	CM200331-192720001.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	299.7 KB
ID:	390478Click image for larger version

Name:	CM200331-192720001.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	299.7 KB
ID:	390479Click image for larger version

Name:	CM200331-192915003.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	327.2 KB
ID:	390481 so any experienced guys know when these be mature enough to cut and stick in glass water. Maybe with added airstone to let develope enough to get pollen . dark devil and auto lemon haze just started showin these balls.
          Attached Files

Comment

I painted speay on with brush for 2 weeks and a day till i ran out few days later they showed. Just wonderin when there mature enough to stick in water for them to finish if i cut now affraid it wont develope. Dont want all of it to pollinate.

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
              FunkyButtLovin commented
              Editing a comment
              I can't see well enough to even take a guess but mine are mature and start opening about 25-30 days from first spraying

Yeah last pics the best there right by my finger. But thank you. Do u cut your limbs and stick in water

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X