weight scale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weight scale

What kind/type of scale do you use to determine the amount of your buds? tia!!

This is what I have. Cheap, tough and easy to use. Any scale should do the trick though

Comment

If you look on amazon under digital kitchen scale you'll find what you need. $10- on up

Comment

weight scale> 1 jar,2 jars,3 jars...... If I'm really curious, I visit my buddy and his triple beam.

"That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

if you wanna weight a few grams or a few ounces then any digital scale will work, if you want to be able to weight less than a gram, lets say for join making or extracts then you need an expensive jewelers scale from a respected brand like tanita

Comment

Thank you all!!

Comment

kitchen aid electronic. forr food . iit has a area about 6 by 6 inches and much handy-er for loose bud.

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
                RagWeedDWC commented
                Editing a comment
                6X6 is spot on, had to buy a second one because of plate size being to small for my jars

Thank you all so much!!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X