Latest ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest ?

Hello family I'm back again with a few pictures and a question with my exhaust fan on the temps in my tent are around 76 at the ceiling and 70 on the floor. With the fan off it runs closer to 84 on the ceiling and 78 on the floor . I've my fan on it's slowest speed and my inside fans only make a degree or so difference. So which is better? Also please look at the pictures and give me any advice. I'm just finishing my first month of flower.

Then don't turn the fan off!! If I understand it's the temp where the plants are that matters though not the floor or top of the tent.. I battled 80-87° temps my last grow & it affected my finished product. The buds get light & airy. But far as I can see yours look like they're comin along nicely so far.

Comment

So lower temps will help keep my bud less airy keep in mind that this is my first grow and the temps never fall under the previous degrees during the day. Of course at night they get down in the middle 60s.

Comment

I'm a rookie too but that's what I experienced & was explained. Dont get me wrong- it was good smoke- but it coulda been better.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X