HELP - Leaves turning color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP - Leaves turning color

Hello my Friends, I'm on week 5 of 12/12, and some of my leaves are turning to a light green, with some purplish color. this is my 1st indoor grow, and I don't want to lose them now. Any thoughts / advice?
    Also the RH levels are killing me, I have a 4" 192cfm exhaust fan and three 6+ fans in my 3x3x6 tent, and with the tent closed and light off, it's staying about 60%. with the light on, I open the tent and it drops to 48-50, but i don't want to open the tent during the dark period, because of light exposed to the plants. I bought a small dehumidifier, and put in in the tent, didn't do crap. do you think a should get a 6" exhaust fan. would that help?

From here they are luvely! Some strains do turn purple, like grand daddy purple, and those feeder leaves will feed the plant die and fall off, think fall where the trees turn colours and the leaves fall off.!

Comment

Those plants look great, agree with Rwise on the fall colors! Also curious about the humidity as I have no answers for it in my tent either
      4’x4’x6 1/2’ tent, Nextlight Mega, Roots Organics 707 soil in 5 gallon square plastic planters, GH Flora Series Performance Pack nutes alternated with Fish Sh!t in RO water

Comment

I also agree with the above, your plants look great. If you have the resources I'd get the 6 inch fan. Humidity can be a pain in the ass.

Comment

forgive an obvious question, johnb1963 , but you didn't mention it in your post...are you venting the exhaust outside or back into the grow room?

Comment

Is the exhaust fan with one or two speed settings?

Comment

Thanks guys! My exhaust fan has a variable speed control. I have it on full power. The exhaust directly out a window. The window is boarded up with a hole for the duct.
              I think I’ll do a good flush with 20% run off to make sure there is no buildup at the roots

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X