Novice but determined !!!.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Novice but determined !!!.

Audrey II is doing very well I think considering this is my first grow. I received these seeds from my boyfriend so i don't know what they are and neither does he. But I did the whole paper towel thing and she was the only on that popped. Long story short she is in her 4th week of growth. She has a total of 5 nodes and 10 sets of fan leaves. 18hrs on 6 hrs off. Both fans are on, humidity is at 40 % temp 78 and she is rooted in foxfarm potting soil. A couple days ago i noticed some of the newer fan leaves were spotting with either yellowish or brownish spots. I wanted to get some feedback from real people instead of the all over the place google answers. My grow reference on youtube is The Grow Show. Your help is greatly appreciated. PS. Is it time for LST and transplant or do i wait until the 6th node comes in fully?

Looks good - you should transplant now - then wait a week and see how she responds - after she begins growing again (she'll take a few days to fill her roots into her new home) then you can start your lsting.
    If she doesn't miss a beat in her new home then maybe topping her would be in order. If you top her you should initiate any lsting at the same time or shortly thereafter.
    Good luck growing.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Sounds great thank you for your feed back.

Comment

Yes she wants more soil, at least 5-7 gallons! (in a nice cloth pot)

Comment

Do I need to supercrop? Im scared that I'll do some damage before I flip her in 2 weeks. She has 6 nodes. Topped and LST 3 weeks ago, based on that training I was suppose to flip her in 1 week but if I supercrop today that will delay the flipping of flower in a week. ??????????????

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Why do you need to super crop now? All this work and it could be a male? It will make for good practice doing the training but when you flip it the sex will show within a couple weeks or so. What grow area do you have and light? I think you have done enough to it for now. Let it go under the lights in my opinion. Good Luck

I am only 3 weeks into Bloom and the fan leaves around the buds are turning yellow. I thought this wasn't suppose to happen until harvest flush, which is another 3 weeks away? Audrey II gets PH water on Mondays and Nutes on Friday. As for Nutes contain: Emerald Harvest Nutrients with 1 gallon spring water. No cal mag or molasses not even salt reduction stuff. Doesn't seem like all that stuff is necessary since ive gotten this far doing it the all natural way. Are the fan leaves turning too yellow too fast? There's barely a good height on the buds.

Comment

• Jordann
            Jordann commented
            Editing a comment
            Looks like an iron deficiency. But I've found that led lights make stuff show more so if you could get a couple pics in natural light or use your flash. Lots of problems are hard to rectify at this point since it takes time from adding nutes, to soaking them up, to using them, to seeing improvement. Iron deffency usually starts at the base of the leaves a d works its way out to the tip, is this what's it's been doing. Or the other way around, starting at the top and working towards the stem?

Here are updated images with the flash and without the flash. The LED is not in the picture. The discoloration has started yes at the base of the leaves then outwards.We were doing so well.

Comment

OMG my PH level for my nutes is completely off. The shit is pink as hell!!!!

Comment

Do I flush it with ph water then start nutes?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X