• Show
Clear All

Feedback on this tent setup

Click image for larger version

Name:	2DE6FBD2-3CE4-4A1B-82B0-0549586173EF.png
Views:	127
Size:	225.2 KB
ID:	370702Hi people,
    would anyone of you be able to give me a idea on if this set up is any good please? It’s slightly larger than I wanted but I think a great price for it when you look at comparable setups which tend to far exceed price
    thanks
    Last edited by Ailbhe; 01-28-2020, 02:52 PM.

.... What's your set-up? Nvm I can see it now. Looks like a good setup to me. Is the reflector an air cooled one? If not you might run into heat issues. But other than that looks good
    Last edited by SirSmksAlot; 01-28-2020, 02:56 PM.

Comment

It’s a digital ballast which the reckon will produce less heat....
      this is only a initial set up what would you recommend to combat heat issues?

Comment

It's the bulb that will produce the most heat. What is the ambient temp of the room you are growing in? If you vent the warm air from your tent to the outside or at least another room and draw in cool air you might be okay

Comment

Ideally I’m wanting to grow in one of my sheds! Which is cold! Dunno the actual temp.
          also another query on this would be would I be able to grow in my oil shed with a tent or would the plant pick up the smells of the oil?

Comment

Yeah you'd probably taste some of that for sure. My wife likes to use those scented wax melts. I had to ask her to stop using them downstairs because it made my buds taste like laundry. If you're growing in a cold shed you might actually need a heater. I guess you won't really know until it's all set up.

Comment

Lol I say cold shed I dunno if it’s truely accurate, I feel the cold very easy! Although the dog sleeps comfortably out there

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X