Arizer Solo II Vaporizer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arizer Solo II Vaporizer

I stopped using my Ghost MV1 vaporizer. I just couldn't sustain my initial enthusiasm. I got an Arizer Solo II in mid-December during their BOGO sale (which is still going on) for way, WAY less money; the battery is fantastic and stays charged for days; the mouthpiece with the elbow affords the coolest vapor I've ever had (cost $10); I've never had a vape so easy to clean and maintain.

Where the MV1 requires quite a time-consuming process to clean and re-assemble (including filling all the crucibles), and so did the Crafty, and so did the Haze, the only thing I have to clean on the Solo II is the mouthpiece, in isopropyl. My favorite way to use the Solo II is to gently pick apart some bud, pack it into the mouthpiece, make sure I haven't packed too tightly to restrict the draw, and enjoy. I love not having to grind bud. This is after 8 good draws:

Click image for larger version

Name:	solo5.JPG
Views:	422
Size:	253.9 KB
ID:	370256

It heats up really fast, in less than 30 seconds, and I love being able to adjust the temp to exactly where I want it.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	solo3.JPG
Views:	324
Size:	1.97 MB
ID:	370257Click image for larger version

Name:	solo4.JPG
Views:	315
Size:	1.95 MB
ID:	370258
    Finally, I completely trust Arizer: they've established themselves fimly in the vape industry where other vape companies go bankrupt (Haze for one). I can't say that I've had this level of trust with any other company, and I've had less than ideal experiences with a couple of others.

People who think an outstanding vaporizer has to be expensive and complicated, with numerous extra parts that require $$$: RIDICULOUS. What I learned is that vaporizers, like different strains of Cannabis, will appeal to different people for different reasons. Some folks refer to this as a "beginner's vaporizer"; I call it the best vape I've ever used. I've used two Storz & Bickels portable vapes and I totally prefer this one: steel, ceramic and glass--no plastic.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

im glad you found a vape that works for you, i personally use the desktop Q extreme and have turn several people into using it. the last friend that got one got one solo II just like yousr for free with the Q purchase and she is very happy with it. its her daily hardware and only uses the desktop when shes with more people
    btw ive had my Q for more than 5 years and its still working fine, they are still selling the same product after all this years, i think that speaks very well about it, nothing to improve

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Precisely. No frills, no hoopla, no hard sell. Just the same excellent product.

on my second solo 2. i killed the first after 2.5 years by touching the steel top with a full winter time charge of static. big spark. got another and will see if airizer will repair the first one come spring time. unground bud taste great. edit. believe it was plugged in charging thats when zap happened
    Last edited by Ell; 01-27-2020, 07:09 PM.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Ell Wow! You electricuted it.

• LurkingInTheGrass
      LurkingInTheGrass commented
      Editing a comment
      you showed the new one the original, and explained how to properly behave?

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I think the laws about death penalty for vaporizers should be revised.

alltatup Once again you're spot on. I've had mine since Christ was a corporal, hence no LCD screen. Shitbird says hello.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      quirk, it's the bomb. Shitbird, you handsome rogue, how are you? I had a MARVELLOUS gray male cat; he was the sweetest fellow, and full of fun.

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks super simple my lungs aren't getting any younger that's a fact. Shitbird LOL

Wicked sale
    $120 (cdn) off the ExtremeQ

lurking shakes penny bank
    shakes it again except harder, hoping that will make it jingle
    slowly closes browser tab 😁

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
      FunkyButtLovin commented
      Editing a comment
      18 year old me lol

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      poor lurking... Must start delivering papers again...

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      You talk like that

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X