Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Harvest Time? Unknon Strain - 5 Weeks Flowering Exactly

Hello, I'm new here.

This is my first time growing marijuana.

I am growing marijuana not specifically for smoking but moreover for testimony for Pennsylvania Legislature for when I am to testify on behalf of recreational marijuana (it is still illegal here except for Medical Marijuana).

So the issue is, this is an unknown strain.

It is exactly 5 weeks into flowering TODAY.

NO I do not have a USB microscope OR Jewelers loop.
    For this specific grow, we are NOT going to be using them and are doing this "old school"

I was told the strain is "Lamb'sBread".
    It smells like rotten cheese and the smell is amazingly thick.
    The plant is very short and bushy, longest branch in length is about 20" total.

I have split the stem 8 times and each plant has about roughly 40-50 bud sites.

Each bud is about 3-4 inches long and about as big around as a half dollar (about 2" diameter)

I need to prepare reports about all aspects of growth including harvesting.
    For this harvest we are looking at pistils ONLY.

Here are a few pictures so far, this is EXACTLY at 5 weeks.

QUESTION #1: Is the plant ready to harvest bud by bud?

QUESTION #2: If not, any eta on harvest?

*******************NOTE TO SITE ADMIN************************

@NebulaHaze

I couldn't even spell the title in my post correctly because your forum site loads so slowly because of the impossible amount of junk MySql is trying to process.
    It lags, I type and I think I typed everything correctly and then with slow sites we all know and HATE, I then see 10 seconds later once your script has caught up that it misspelled everything.

I do have to say the image upload for this forum is absolutely horrible and goes against any normal person using this forum being able to try and figure out how to upload images to link to their post.
    My images took me over 20 minutes to figure out how to post them so they would show, not to mention, your script automatically edited the original image down to a very unusable size taking out all details of the image.

I was about to move on to a different forum, in fact, I am still hunting for a forum that doesn't take me 30 minutes to make 1 post and upload 2 images that I have to edit in Adobe Photoshop because your forum knocks the image quality down from 100% to -1% in quality and size.

No point in posting any pictures here for anyone really, you can't see enough detail for anything except to see it's a marijuana plant.

Yippee.

Yes, in fact, I won't be returning, this is just doing way too much just for an answer, people should not have to jump through hoops to make a post on a forum...

I tried to upload 2 images, the site won't let me upload a second.

I am off, enjoy the nice picture of a bud that should have been in 18 megapixel detail and instead is...

Also, I really would like to just say, I am not here to troll, I posted this so the admin would see what a REAL person would think about the first time visiting this forum.

I have no idea why you have your font set so small, at 6pixels, the normal is set at 12...?

Kind of seems like you just tossed up a forum and decided to let people struggle on their own.

See how pissed off I am already?

No surprise, search your members list, most people make 1 post and never return.

It's not your site, it's your shitty forum software (
    vBulletin.version = '5.5.4' I thought people stopped using this back in 1997. Why not be more professional and use a real forum software. May as well be on Yahoo Geocities. The site as a whole?

The site is AWESOME!!!

Time spent to make ONE post?

47 minutes.
    17 total edits to fix misspellings because of the horrible script and MySql lag.

The forum sucks.

Yea, bye.

The bud image below should be about 20 times this size, but as you have cheapest hosting money can buy, you have your upload limits set dirt low (so low no one uses them) which is why people have trouble uploading images and you want them to go use imgr to upload them (Plus as well you know it helps your site from links, but alas, imgr is a nofollow link...)
    Last edited by Guest; 01-27-2020, 05:11 AM.

I can't see your picture as you already know there is no point. Ok. Bye.
    2.5 x 2.5 tent
    Viparspectra PAR600
    4" Fan & Filter
    Coco-Perlite
    GH Trio + Cal Mag

Current Grow:
    1x Cream Cookies
    1x Pineapple Express
    1x Northern Lights
    1x White Widow

Comment

Guest I am going to have to disagree with your stance here, it certainly does not take that long to post, or upload an image. I have a very slow connection it it is almost instant! In fact I will say the issue is on your end, something you have running. The image zoom is absolutely wonderful here, and the images are stripped of geodata. I am dyslexic and do not have any issues with spell check, which is not part of the forum software, but part of Firefox (see your browser). I looked at many other sites, and joined this one for the fine folks that are here, the feeling of family!
      Edit, your image lacks details, no software can make up for whats missing,,,/edit

As far as I am concerned this is the best MJ forum on the WWW! Thanx to the operators and users of this fine forum! Keep up the good work folks!

Comment

Wow that was a lot of complaining. Good riddance to you sir.

Comment

Stop me if you've heard this one...An asshat signs into a forum...oh, you heard it AND just read it? I'd say something rude and inappropriate but why do it when as he said himself...DAVE'S NOT HERE!
          TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
          EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
          AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
          IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

What a moan!! I think this site is great, ive had no issues. Except when i was baked, writing out a post and uploaded pictures but timed out as i took to long. Moral of story.... .dont post and smoke.

Comment

ironic how this "very IT" guy spends 45 minutes trying to post and all the 50+ years old members have no issue posting everyday haha.
              people hang around here because the helpful people and useful information. certainly not because of the site´s interface or capabilities. anyone that doesnt understand that doesnt belong here in my opinion.

Comment

gee..I miss him already

Comment

Gotta be a stoner to understand this website - dumbass can't even get the name of his strain correct - lambs bread? Try Lambs Breath stupid.
                  ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
                  Mars Hydro
                  Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

hahaha i love how once in a while comes someone worthy of all the negativity that we just dont pour into the forum regularly, so in a way i think its acts like a flush. gotta get out of the system those urges to call someone stupid so thank "dave" here for helping to keep this place full of love and appreciate how nice and polite everyone usually is

Comment

Yep someone who feels "entitled". Even when we disagree with grow topics styles of grow techniques different but proven examples we express ourselves as politely as one can. But this person Guest is a perfect example of self entitlement of freedom of expression to me. I just disagree with his speech
                      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                      indoor/outdoor grower
                      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• herbgrower
                        herbgrower commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Exactly, he could've said the same thing with a polite tone and everyone would have appreciated it. This I'm smart AF attitude be damned.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X