• Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL LST: first attempt

Click image for larger version

Name:	00D80609-1846-4377-B21E-8E5970D57267.jpeg
Views:	290
Size:	2.61 MB
ID:	370114 Hi. After watching a bunch of YouTube videos and reading here about it I finally took the plunge and attempted my first LST. Does it look okay to you? It’s an autoflower and I’m trying to be so careful. tia!!

Looks good, you should be proud!

Comment

Ooohhh!!! Thank you so much, FBL!!! I was very nervous and now I’m wondering what the next steps should be....?

Comment

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep looks good CatMomma, now just give it a day, or less, depending on how fast its growing and move your pipe cleaner up to the next set of leaves and just keep it bent over like that. The top is going to want to turn up towards the light so your just going to keep it growing sideways for a while...let those smaller sprouts get some light and they'll start shooting up. LST is actually fun once you get the hang of it and get a bit more comfortable doing it. Good luck and be gentle..

Hi, Homegrown! Thank you so much for the helpful tips... I noticed this morning that the plant seems to have gone back to “normal” and now I have to re-do the first step... perhaps I was too gentle with the first attempt.

Comment

Slow now, dont go to far and break it, and if you do dont freak out, it will be ok! Even a few treads can let it survive, then think of it as a graft and tie it in place!

Comment

holy moly!!

Comment

I may have broken a few,,, and I may do it intentionally,,,they can do odd things.

Comment

I’m mustering up my courage and am grabbing the pipe cleaners and I’m heading into the grow room right now!

Comment

Dont forget the camera!

Comment

Lol, ok! I think I fixed it but I’m pretty sure I heard it say “ouch” and then it swore at me a little as I left.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Looks good! She'll like the bondage once she get used to it,,, and just watch the limbs jump.

Comment

I just hope that they don’t jump up and try to make a mad dash for the door. Thank you Rwise for your encouragement!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                        SoOrbudgal commented
                        Editing a comment
                        CatMomma once you get the feel of the plant you'll be whipping those arms around like annie oakly with her lasso LOL

heehee!! SoOrbudgal, I love it!!

Comment

Can you please tell me if this looks okay... it’s the same plant that I had posted about earlier...my first attempt at LST

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                          SoOrbudgal commented
                          Editing a comment
                          She looks just dandy real green but it could be the lighting? I say you done a fine job. Now we sit and watch remove a leaf now and then that gets in the way of bud site but other than that your good to keep doing what you doing. Now you have lowered the Nitrogen feed? What are you giving now?

• FunkyButtLovin
                          FunkyButtLovin commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Nice job, she looks great.

Hi, SoOrbudgal!! Thank you so much for responding. The plant is growing in FoxFarm happy frog (I think that that’s the name of it) and I water every three days with a small amount of TigerBloom and organic unsulfured molasses. There are quite a few leaves that are in the middle and lower parts of the plant... I’m tempted to remove them but I’m afraid because apparently autoflowers are finicky. I appreciate your input and help.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X