Sick plant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sick plant?

Okay guys, so in here again with some more pics, I'm truly getting worried of what to do, my leaf tips are burning and looks like its starting to loose jts green colour rapidly, however the bud growth is fine, the leaves seem not to be liking something? I've waited to the soil to go dry today, and I've watered with rain water and mollasees to hopefully get rid of some salt build up? Or do you guys think i need to flush the medium completely? Im worried this is going to affect it THC production and overall yeild, any help is massive thankyou

Comment

Plants really look pretty good - I believe your tip burn is from the molasses. Happened to me before when I used regular molasses - didn't have any organic molasses handy. Organic molasses is sulphur free.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• 420BlazeIt
        420BlazeIt commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi there, i only used it 3days ago. 3ml to 1litre, im now getting concerned as the tip burn was only on the fan leafs, now however im seeing it occuring on bud leafs, shall i flush my medium? I can't test my ppm as i have no meter, or shall i just keep feeding it plain water? My ph is 6.5 still , maybe its an aggressive nute burn? But wow the buds are getting bigger daily , I'm confused as i have kept my feedings low, but ive been using ph down which apparently increases EC, which i believe its coming from, so im trying to keep away from the ph down lol

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        Plain water it is. Don't use the molasses and see if that was your problem.

How lonng do you think it will take to clear up? I added some PK rage at the start and a week later again, I'm sure its that , that is causing it pkrage18/20, i have some purple stem on leafs and the actual leaf looks like its looking color (fading) i hope this browning dont go on to my buds

Comment

Okay, so is it that i have to flush it? or shall the salts push further away from the roots each time i water? Also do i water until run off comes out everytime? Rookie question i know lol

Comment

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        Runoff everytime.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X