My seeds mare here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My seeds mare here

And 2 days early!!! I picked up hybrids GDP, Black Domina, Bruce Banner 3, and shock trauma. In landraces Tajikistani Hash Plant and Pibeurt (pipe weed). I have dropped the GDP and Blk Domina in water to soak already,! I can hardly wait to see those black and purple phenos. The THP is likely to be next (make seeds also), I want to cross it with the Mazar and the pibuert as well.
    Has anyone grown the Black Domina? I would like to know when the black phenos will be showing. Since it has multiple phenos so. I am hoping to get 1 plant with the really black genetics, clones and mothers coming!

I have not grown it but I got that black domina as a freebie. I always wanted to order it now it's here. So many to choose I want to grow it next but must wait. You will like that GDP i don't count the auto form that i grew, it was outdoors last summer under whelming grow. I think alltatup has a black domina also?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I did the autos just to see what they are, and I see the attraction to them, however I will do photos. You can do so much more with them, and autos are inherently less potent (they are working on that).

Comment

I am growing Black Domain right now. It will be a good month and a half before Iv got a flowering plant.
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Mr.furley can you see any black yet? I have never seen this pheno, purple yes, black I can hardly wait, wheres that time machine,,,
          5 of 6 have sunk, the last is not far off, and these seed will be going to PT/B very soon.
          4 black Domina and 2 GDP

Comment

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            No black yet. Iv just moved it to a 5 gal and will start flowering in about two weeks, I'm just growing one of five seeds right now.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X