coffee grounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL coffee grounds

Does anyone here add coffee grounds to their soil? I add them to my vegetable garden but I’m growing autoflowers which seem to be a little finicky. Also, (this might sound a bit out there🤪), but does it matter what type of coffee grounds... I only drink espresso and I’m not sure if that might send the plants into a nervous state. tia!

NO NO not for indoor media only good for veggie garden. That cat needs less caffeine LOL
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

IF you use coffee grounds they need to be washed very well as they contain caffeine which is an herbicide (kills plants). They will stunt the growth of an auto (I found this the hard way) my 60 days went 120,,,,
      Outside they get rained on but I still feed mine to the chickens,,,,

Comment

LOL... thank you SoOrbudgal and Rwise! Whew... I’m tossing out those grounds right now.

Comment

Yeah, they are bad. Even composted. I found out the hard way. https://curiosity.com/topics/whateve...den-curiosity/

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X