Newbie here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie here

Ok so I’ve manage to grow 1 plant outta pure luck that went to bud (didn’t smoke very well) and every plant has failed since, I’ve just planted 2 more seeds today and need big time help/ advice as I’ve not had a proper smoke is years and god do I miss a nice bit of green

Give us what you got for tent, light and type of seeds. Doing a grow takes a plan. Tell us soil, DWC what your going to grow them in. Lots and lots of details please and we love pictures.

Welcome to GWE grow forum
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Do give details on what you did, and are doing, going to do, soil, hydro etc. etc etc..

Comment

Ok so no big set up yet! And when I say planted I meant set to germinate. The last 2 seeds failed at this point so sorry for making out it’s a big deal
        in starting off in a dark cupboard as my successful one started with (which I got to flower without too much effort! It was a stray seed found in abit of bud) the ones are bought, both autoflowering, ones a white widow cross strain and the other is freebie I got when buying others called a cream caramel auto! I plan on getting a tent in next couple weeks but atm reviewing set ups

Comment

Oh also growing in soil

Comment

For germinating I drop the seed/s in water where they soak until they sink 2-48 hours. Then they go into a folded damp paper towel (plain white no perfumes oils etc.) placed in a (half) sandwich baggie. Place it in a fairly draft free place about 68-78* F (if I am comfortable so are they) I can hold it up and see when the tail (tap root) comes out, and then plant it tail down.
            Last edited by Rwise; 01-25-2020, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Ok so far I have never soaked the seeds, is that likely to bring more success? Any seed I’ve got to germinate goes in a plain white soaked tissue till I see a root and the bang it in soil! I’ve never made a issue of how long the root gets, the min I see one it’s goes in soil, I take it this is prob wrong?

Comment

That is how I get the best germination, and dont let that tap root get to long it can be damaged very easy. That would not be an end all either we can grow a new root!

Comment

I dropped 6 seed last night, this morning tap tap and all but 1 have sunk, off to PT/B

Comment

Cool I will try that. Would you advise taking them out of the sacked tissue and soaking the now or try that the next time

Comment

Next run,,, it softens the shell and gets water deep inside the seed, they will work fine in the damp paper towels.
                      Tap tap the last seed is ready!

Comment

Ok cool next run 😉

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X