Is this the start of a defiencey?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this the start of a defiencey?)

Hi allall I'm in 3weeks an 3 days into flower, i have been using ph down in every feed/watering due to my rain water where i live, I've now read up that using silicone ph down will higher the EC, i havent got a ppm meter or EC pen, and these tips have started to turn black/brown, im currently using mollases to try and cure this, can somebody explain to me where i should go from now, also do i need to have run off after all feedings/waterings to reduce salt building up? My ph is at 6.5 during all of this

Ya it just looks light a slight nute burn. You can try dialing back the amount you add each feeding. But it really doesn't look like much to worry about at the moment. I always push the limits to see what my plants can handle. I don't think I've ever had a grow without slightly brown tips.

Comment

Thank you man, ive been worried that its gonna stunt my growth hopefully it's domething minor, i will be watering with mollases until cleared?

Comment

• SirSmksAlot
        SirSmksAlot commented
        Editing a comment
        I'd say give it a flush if you'd like. Then resume regular feedings after she dries out. The tips that are already burnt will stay that way. As long as you don't see things getting worse you should be good!

Originally posted by 420BlazeIt View Post
      Hi allall I'm in 3weeks an 3 days into flower, i have been using ph down in every feed/watering due to my rain water where i live, I've now read up that using silicone ph down will higher the EC, i havent got a ppm meter or EC pen, and these tips have started to turn black/brown, im currently using mollases to try and cure this, can somebody explain to me where i should go from now, also do i need to have run off after all feedings/waterings to reduce salt building up? My ph is at 6.5 during all of this
      My water PH is always high also. But when I add nutrients to it, it automatically adjust the PH down within range. So I only PH down with straight water. Make sure your checking the PH after adding nutrients, you may not have to PH down. GL

Comment

• 420BlazeIt
        420BlazeIt commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you i will try this, my ph of my rain water is 8.5

6.5 is to high if you are in Coco?
      what are your ppm's
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• 420BlazeIt
        420BlazeIt commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi i currently have got a ppm meter to check this its kinda hard for me to say, and im growing in biobizz light mix soil mix ec1.2 to ph 6.2

Okay guys, so in here again with some more pics, I'm truly getting worried of what to do, my leaf tips are burning and looks like its starting to loose jts green colour rapidly, however the bud growth is fine, the leaves seem not to be liking something? I've waited to the soil to go dry today, and I've watered with rain water and mollasees to hopefully get rid of some salt build up? Or do you guys think i need to flush the medium completely? Im worried this is going to affect it THC production and overall yeild, any help is massive thankyou

Comment

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        From the first picture I don't see much of a problem, a little tip burn isn't going to hurt.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X